|GW| Weisshaupt Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Roster

+8
Argon Nimbus
|GW| Seadas
Travedor
Aeon Blues
Engin H
Tarezo
The Noobish Hipster
Leyon
12 posters

Go down

Full Roster Empty Full Roster

Post by Leyon Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:29 am

With the addition of Frederico Canas and Saedas we've only got two spots left on our roster.

At this point in time I don't think we should expand further, at least not until the first few guild events have been completed and we can safely assume what to expect of them. What do you guys think?
Leyon
Leyon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Full Roster Empty Re: Full Roster

Post by The Noobish Hipster Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:13 am

Agree, let's see how things will be going.

I would like to call dibs on one of the two remaining spots: I tried to conscript Anny Rodriguez into the Grey Wardens (see official "Guild Hall" thread, but I'm not sure if she's started her trials already.

The Noobish Hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Leyon Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:56 am

I'll keep a spot reserved for Anny.
Leyon
Leyon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarezo Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:57 am

l agree too.
or another choice, if more members will come, we can also 2nd roster like OG, VK etc.
At first, let's try to upcoming test event.

Tarezo

Back to top Go down

Post by Engin H Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:40 am

I dont agree. evet roaster is dynamic. we may have as many members possible but we can select event attendies. For example how much time they can participate during event time, Who have better teams for that events bonuses ect.

My team may be weaker but I spent lots of time playing and for my self I wont be dissappointed if not selected.

All for clan Smile

Engin H

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Blues Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:13 pm

There is a decent looking player Simon Adebisi asking if he can join on the hoda main form.  I think we need a decision about this.

In my opinion, while the guild wars is still in a testing faze we should have a 1st 20 team with a few members as alternates incase someone is unable to participate.

Edit : as an afterthought, I don't think it would be a bad idea to just keep recruiting, with 40 members we can have 2 teams.  Before events we can ask for banner commitments, and then select teams to maximize victory, while growing our community. We just need 25 to present a 2nd team.
Aeon Blues
Aeon Blues
Admin

https://weisshauptfortress.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Travedor Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:46 pm

I kinda agree on keeping recruiting. It will make things more flexible I guess.

Travedor

Back to top Go down

Post by |GW| Seadas Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:29 pm

More people is good. OG's already up to two teams.
|GW| Seadas
|GW| Seadas

Back to top Go down

Post by Argon Nimbus Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:21 pm

keep recruiting as a roster only has to have a minimum of five people so at 25 we can have two teams .swap players in and out of teams based on how competitive they feel they are going to be in each upcoming event.

Argon Nimbus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarezo Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:52 pm

In my opinion, I guess he is very active player., one of 「The game」top25 finisher for current SC.
we earned around 14000banners then.

Tarezo

Back to top Go down

Post by P. Domi Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:47 pm

I think he should be recruited. There will be times where players won't be able to spend gems competitively (I'm F2p) or even be very active that week at all. They can "sit out", replenish their gems/level up the necessary toons or deal with their real lives' responsibilities while playing casually, while not harming the Clan's plans for that specific clan-based event.
P. Domi
P. Domi

Back to top Go down

Post by lGWl Glory Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:48 pm

I agree with Domi. I work from home, but also travel frequently for work. I'm simply not as active while travelling...

lGWl Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by Etterccoel Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:27 am

Awesome everyone! More people means more options! Since it's a new feature, now would be the time to take on however much we can collectively handle while the interests of players are at its highest . I'm sure everyone will be understanding with whatever tweaks or adjustments we have to make as it will all just be part of going through the motions.
Anyway, just want to say that you all se like good hearted people and trust whatever decisions are made as a whole!

Etterccoel

Back to top Go down

Post by Leyon Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:52 am

After reading all your suggestions I've decided to keep recruiting.

One important thing though, every member of the original twenty will always get a priority spot. They were the first to join and help build this guild. That being said, the ability to switch members in and out in case of other priorities will come in useful.
Leyon
Leyon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin Fri May 15, 2015 2:54 am

I didn't want to pollute the forums with a thread for this, but I applied a couple of months ago to the guild and I'm not sure if I'm accepted or not (according to the roster I am not in the guild). Anyways, I have joined an active guild with friends in common. Thank you so much for considering my application and good luck to you all!

Odin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leyon Fri May 15, 2015 5:05 am

Hey Odin,

I've forgotten to add you to the roster on this forum, but I did add you to the roster on CG's main forum.

That being said, good luck with the other guild!

Kind regards,
Leyon
Leyon
Leyon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down