|GW| Weisshaupt Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization for the Guild Wars Beta

+5
|GW| Seadas
Engin H
Tarezo
dogwelder79
Travedor
9 posters

Go down

Organization for the Guild Wars Beta Empty Organization for the Guild Wars Beta

Post by Travedor Fri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm

Alright, so we are finally going to war.

Since we have 20+ players (that's amazing!) we need to split the players into 2 different teams. I would like to suggest that the teams would be split according to the amount of gems they are willing to spend, so that one group could fight for the top 5 positions and, therefore, win more prizes.

For instance, I have some business to attend on Thursday and will probably play on naturals. Hence, I would like to be in the team which will not heavily spend gems. What do you guys think about it?

Also, let's get used to Palringo! It will help a lot.

Travedor

Back to top Go down

Organization for the Guild Wars Beta Empty Re: Organization for the Guild Wars Beta

Post by dogwelder79 Sun May 24, 2015 1:57 pm

I am quite busy, so I will only be able to play on naturals (and not all of them), so I can be in any team you decide.
Also, I won't nug during this event.

dogwelder79

Back to top Go down

Organization for the Guild Wars Beta Empty Re: Organization for the Guild Wars Beta

Post by Tarezo Sun May 24, 2015 9:11 pm

I quess I'm also busy and will not engaged in that event.
I can be any team. and my assume is 4000 - 5000 bans

Tarezo

Back to top Go down

Post by Engin H Mon May 25, 2015 12:51 am

count me in for the first team .

Engin H

Back to top Go down

Post by |GW| Seadas Mon May 25, 2015 6:15 am

Alright, Engin, you got it.
|GW| Seadas
|GW| Seadas

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg Mon May 25, 2015 8:00 am

Second Team for me too, please. I have to work and therefore won't have the time to grind. Will try to make as much as possible out of naturals though. willing to spend a few gems also.

Heisenberg

Back to top Go down

Post by vovinam Mon May 25, 2015 8:08 am

I can be in the first team during weekdays and in the second team during weekends. My banner counts can be from 4500 to 6000 depending on the event.

vovinam

Back to top Go down

Post by Karsh Mon May 25, 2015 9:12 am

Hi guys,

I am away with work on the Wednesday/ Thursday so depending on how late I will be with work I might not be able to get a high position. I will gem to at least 4k banners so am happy to go into the second group if needed.

I also don't currently have an epic team so will probably use my Inquisition team consisting of Cole Rion Ironbull and Blackwall so that should be good enough to beat most epic teams.

As these pvp events have a lot of rare/ epic events I will start building these teams for the good of the guild.

Karsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg Mon May 25, 2015 10:10 am

Heisenberg wrote:Second Team for me too, please. I have to work and therefore won't have the time to grind. Will try to make as much as possible out of naturals though. willing to spend a few gems also.

If you don't have enough people to get team 1 to 20, You can put me there too. I think it's important to get 20 people in there because total banners count and not averages... Even a guy who just gets 500 banners will be better in team 1 than an open spot...

Heisenberg

Back to top Go down

Post by oldrakodumat Mon May 25, 2015 10:15 am

Can spend 50 net gems, substracting prizes and laddre gems, i have my 4xgoat squar ready plus WF, dont know what team, but i want to play Smile

oldrakodumat

Back to top Go down

Post by oldrakodumat Mon May 25, 2015 10:28 am

my id is 269-919-951

oldrakodumat

Back to top Go down

Post by |GW| Seadas Mon May 25, 2015 12:27 pm

I've got your info, and am putting things together.
|GW| Seadas
|GW| Seadas

Back to top Go down

Post by oldrakodumat Wed May 27, 2015 11:14 am

What is the palringo group name?

oldrakodumat

Back to top Go down

Post by |GW| Seadas Wed May 27, 2015 11:26 am

Weisshaupt Fortress.
|GW| Seadas
|GW| Seadas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down