|GW| Weisshaupt Fortress
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anomaly in recent Soldier Pack pulls?

2 posters

Go down

Anomaly in recent Soldier Pack pulls? Empty Anomaly in recent Soldier Pack pulls?

Post by The Noobish Hipster Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:07 am

Fellow Wardens!

I am currently finding myself with more new Legendaries (from WoT, revamped GCP and being lucky in Nexus) than I could tier and fortify with the Nexus drops or PvP rewards. So even though I wanted to wait for the new SPs, I needed some extra consume points to help prepare a few toons for the next HoDA Tournament, Guild War, Multi Leaderboard-PvP and completionist purposes in general.

Long story short: I spent just above 1 Million gold over the last 3 days and ended up pulling 4 (!) Legendaries, and maybe 6-7 Epics.

Probably nothing behind it, just a peculiarity, but if you have a pile of gold to spare and happen to already have all the SP-legendaries - now might be a good time to spend that gold. I - for one - am glad that Merrill & Flemeth get to meet my newly acquired Dorian and Iron Bull.

I didn't want to post this in the official forum, so that CG doesn't shut this down in case there's really something substantial behind it. But I thought at least my Guildies should know.

Take care and see you on the Battlefield.

The Noobish Hipster

Back to top Go down

Anomaly in recent Soldier Pack pulls? Empty Re: Anomaly in recent Soldier Pack pulls?

Post by |GW| Seadas Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:31 am

Very nice, Rudi. Thanks for the heads-up.
|GW| Seadas
|GW| Seadas

Back to top Go down